Wednesday, July 22, 2009

tues powermall experience

I had a lot of time on my hands to day, so i wanted to make it effective. I first decided to take a look at the new chevrolet camaro so i went to a local dealership. While looking at this beautiful automobile i was approached by ron. He jokingly said" should i wrap it up for ya", i responded after i find more worldchangers. He said "what's a worldchanger?" I began to give him my whole spill and by the look of his face i know he was thinking you cant beat this. The next exposure was a gentleman by the name of eric. We were on the lot at the same dealership and he was a customer. He owns a company that manafacture parts for toyota, john deere, and a lot of other major companies. A lot of the companies on the mall are his customers and he said he wants to show his wife the site. The next guy was a real estate developer, I used my famous home depot spill. How often do you visit, and how much have you earned. I think it worked once again, he said he spends a fortune at home depot. I did a two for one exposure on the next one. I saw a lady and a man hammering in a sign. I asked them was this their business and they said yes. I told them they would be perfect in my business mainly because they have the advertising part solved. I have a appointment with both of them to go into further details. The last exposure was a gentleman who was promoting his personal album. I liked the fact that he wasnt afraid to approach people. I told him if he can hand out his website to over 10,000 people in a year he will probaly have a response of 1000. I calculated world changer fees and gave him the results he was like wow..... I also have an appointment with him also. Until tomorrow lets find more world changers.

No comments:

Post a Comment