Saturday, July 18, 2009

my saturday july 18th

I have to start by apologizing for not leaving a message for friday. I was prepairing for a special call all day. I wanted to make up for it today, so i asked myself where is the best place to prospect today in milwaukee. I realized that downtown fiesta italiana started friday and will continue until sunday night. Its a great place to recruit plus the food is second to none. I arrived around 2pm central time and stood behind a well dressed man. I asked him about his suit and he gave me a card. He owns a company called kuffs clothing, right away i thought about the local merchant mall. I exchanged numbers and i will follow up with him sunday afternoon. I met a young lady sharlen moore who sold clothing and music. She already had a entreprenuer heart, i told her about powermall and she promised to check out the website. The next guy was tuff to talk to because def leopard was performing and it was hard to hear what he was saying. I think we both mastered sign languange in 5 minutes flat lol. The last two were friends rebecca and denise. You can tell they were all for twcctw, and both women told me the shop regularly online. I told them those same online purchases could help solve problems that exist in the world today. Im pretty sure they will shop with us. I left the fiesta at 10pm central time and i had a ball. Well until tomorrow lets find world changers.

No comments:

Post a Comment