Thursday, July 23, 2009

my powermall day

I decided to do my exposures with another powermall member. His name is lawrence johnson and he is one of my fastest growing world changers. I figured we can vibe off each others excitement. We had lunch at a pretty well known restaurant in milwaukee, wisconsin, There i made my first exposure. It was to a guy name jeffery who was holding some odd looking equiptment. I asked him what type of equiptment is that, and he told me it was audio and video equiptment. I asked him if he would take a look at my site when he gets time because this site is changing the way the world opperate. He gave me his card and i finished my meal. The next exposure was to a lady name lisa who told me she's part of a company call future green. They promote green living. I told her i have a online business where there is over 1200 stores and we also have a section of stores that promote going green. I told her i also get paid to shop green and she was all into my conversation. We spoke as if we knew each other for eternity. I think she was the most excited person i spoke to in the last 3 months. My next exposure was to a lady by the name of denise who owns a cleaning company. I told her i can show her how to purchase everything that she uses to operate her cleaning company and recieve commissions for doing it. She turned to me and listened as if i was E.F. hutton. I said powermall demands peoples attention if your opening approach is right. She said her operating expenses is around $5500 a month. The next exposure was to a guy name tabbis, he was a author and wrote a book about economic observations in the inner cities of america. I asked him how much of a change he was making to better the situation. Then i showed him the solution and it blew him away, he said he cant believe its less than 200,000 people worldwide doing this business. Changing the world he said it should at least be at 1,000,000 people or more. I think he now wants to make a change our way. The last exposure was hilarious, it was a jazz singer/player name charles love. I told him i can even show him how to get paid for buying instruments. I think ginny will love this guy because laughter makes people open up. I told him its a gift to be that funny and you should use that talent to meet people, offer them opportunity, and lastly, change the world. Until tomorrow, lets find more world changers....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Frank,

    I have a challenge for you... You are making fabulous first contacts but I don't see any signups coming from them and I also don't hear about any followup conversations that result in new members for you. My challenge? Follow up with each person you've contacted since Boot Camp and let's see what happens. :)

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete