Sunday, July 26, 2009

my powermall weekend

I started the weekend off always looking for the area where most people will be. After watching the morning news, i saw a fest called brady street festival. When i arrived there were hundreds of people everywhere. I actually made over fifty exposures, but i will talk about the five best exposures. The first was with a gentleman name dloyd, we talked about each others profession, and i told him i enjoy seeing peoples faces when i tell them about all the benefits of being part of powermall. We exchanged numbers and i told him i will call him for a appointment. The next lady was a distributor for a juice company. I will not tell you the name of the company, but i can tell you this, I seen more of her cards on the ground than in her hands. I knew she wasn't satisfied with the results of her company because she didnt have the passion in her voice when she told me about the opportunity. After telling her 3-5 minutes of what powermall has to offer, she had i look on her face like how can i top that. I will not bash her company but i think she will agree that its easier to get people to do powermall. The next two was a pastor and a barber who was talking to each other. I got into the conversation because i knew the barber, and i began to tell them about the benefits for npo's and the business partnership program. I think they will both take the mypowermall opportunity. The last was with a young lady who was in sales, she was tired of selling and told me she cant see the finish line. I told her that her problem is residual income, and i have an opportunity that pays people residual income while paying yourself to shop for your needs and wants. I told her how shopping this way will help support organazations around the world, i can tell she was very interested and she gave me her card. Until next time, lets find more world changers.

1 comment: