Monday, July 20, 2009

sun july 19th recruting

Today i did all my exposures in 1 place. I attended a wedding reception/party for a wedding that happened 2 months ago in lasvegas. They decided to do a get together were everyone else can celebrate their special day. This wasn't easy, especially since most people were friends. Many of whom knows about my past business experiences and you know how that can be. First was good ole margret, "Hey frank how have you been, are you still doing that pyramid thing". I laughed and said "no i quit that pyramid job i have a long time ago, but i do have a online business thats really growing." I told her to check out the website and give me a call if she's interested. I had to get away from her immediately, all that negativity i didnt want any of that to jump off on me. Next i ran into claude, who really is a nice guy and i fed off his kind personality to tell him about mypowermall. He was all for helping people and he even told me he started a food drive at the church. I told him npo's are free to become worldchangers, and he agreed when i told him, when a organization joins something like powermall. It only makes sense for all the people in that organazition to join to help support that organazation especially if they believe in that organazations cause. Everyone stopped eating because they played a video of the bride and groom, so i shut it down for a few minutes. Video over next person, so i approached darnesha and she had more personal problems than everyone in the room combined. I thought we need a twcctw day especially for you. She said i cant do a business i dont have any money, I told her you cant afford to not be able to afford. She said i spend 300-400 dollars a month in groceries. She also spends 200-300 dollars a month in gas, i told her that was all she needed to get started. The last person i spoke to was juanita, and she was so excited because she said she has been praying for a great opportunity to come in her life. She was excited because she realized it was only 160,000 plus people worldwide doing this business. She wants to sit with me one on one because she wants to know everything about everything. I think she was the best prospect of the day. Well that sums up my sun until tomorrow. Lets find world changers....

No comments:

Post a Comment