Thursday, July 16, 2009

my thursday mission

I woke up this morning excited about mypowermall. I want the world to know about this great opportunity. I ran into an account executive for wjmr radio in milwaukee. She was impressed about our company mission, and she believed the vision should be told over and over. The next person i exposed was a travel agent. He tried to give me his travel pitch but he was mesmorized when i told him how many different sites i can go to and choose travel. I also shared with him that 1 of many things i need in my life and my site fulfills all my needs. He's checking out the site now. The third and fourth persons i exposed them at the same time. They work for a furniture and electronic store in browndeer,wisconsin. I went on their computer in the store and found a 50inch panasonic plasma tv for $400 less on my mall. Same model everything, and they were amazed when i told them that purchase will help change the world and i will earn a commission also. The last person i exposed is a guy who runs a building management company. He was amazed when i told him home depot is one of our 12oo plus stores. He says he goes to home depot 10-15 times a week. My response, "How much did you earn?" Not one red cent lol..... He agrees this makes sense and he's really considering becoming a world changer.

3 comments:

  1. Frank ~~ You are a wonderful mentor! Thank you for sharing your energy, enthusiasm, your thoughts and for modeling so professionally the way to share our business. Glad to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE reading your Blog and seeing how you use the power of the system that ALREADY exists to show how MPM can benefit each person you're talking to. Wonderful!

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great first week! I am trying to catch up with all my fellow boot campers blogs. Have a great Day! Keep up the great Job!

    ReplyDelete