Tuesday, July 21, 2009

monday's powermall experience

I started the day with a powerful miracle boot camp call. After the call i began my day by visiting a friend. I already showed him powermall,but he had a young lady sitting in his livingroom. She owns a referral service helping mothers with children get jobs. I thought it would be a great idea to show the mothers who have jobs how to recieve additional part-time income, while giving the mothers who wasn't so lucky a chance to operate this business full-time. The next exposure was so fun, I love cars and always have. I spotted a guy who was driving a ferrari f430 spyder(red). I ran to him immediately and began asking him questions about the ferrari. I already new everything about the car, but playing stupid was my mission. He loved the attention the car gave him but i realized it wasn't his car. He works for auto solutions and the specialize in foreign and exotic cars. I asked him would'nt it be great to drive this car all the time and recieve this type of attention all the time. I told him it would take a idea thats capable of making a lot of money to achieve this and offered him the only business that makes sense to me. For a minute i was daydreaming thinking, You know how many world changers i can sign up with a car like this because it brings the people to you. We that daydream will become reality sooner than later. I always run into people i know at home depot so i headed to home depot. I ran into mr adams, i rented my first apartment from mr adams. He always told me i would go far in business because i was a real people's person. He asked me if i was still doing my old business, i responded i found something that meets the needs of the people far better. He asked what was it and i didn't want to mess this one up. So i asked him what day does he have off, and on that day can i sit with him for about fifteen minutes. Now it close to 8pm and time for our family chat i cant miss it. I rushed to pick my son from football practice and i hear the loudest trumpets and drums i've ever heard. They were calling my name to speak on the family chat call and with so much noise i just didnt answer considering the call was being recorded. I knew they would call my name again so i rushed out to be prepared. Before i left one last exposure to a old highschool friend leon. His son was playing for the same team the falcons. He is the store manager for a local sprint dealership. I told him i have something that can send your farther in life than sprint, but you have to call me for me to show you. He gave me his card and i told him i would call him in the morning. Just then i heard ginny say lets get frank on the call. That was great timing and a fun day of exposing.

No comments:

Post a Comment