Tuesday, July 28, 2009

my powermall tues

Today i started my journey paying bills, and grocery shopping. I ran into a local gas station and there i met william a computer network engineer. I smalled talked with him and he loved our concept. I showed him the mpm visa card, and he just held onto it. I left there and ran into a sprint store to pay my cell phone bill. There i met dave a psychologist, and after talking to him, I realized he loves his pay and hate the long hours. I explained to him how money can be made without his participation and i think it struck a nerve. Later that day i ran into willie a appliance repair man. I showed him how he can use our visa cards to purchase the items he needs to make his service runs. I also showed another gentleman who ran the milwaukeefathers program. He said if the head of the household can see this opportunity, it can change that family economic status. My last exposure was on my way home, i ran into another gentleman name michael. He remodels homes, and he was passing around cards to everyone who was standing in his area. I told him he should pass out my info because it helps change the world. He couldn't understand how this works. So i talked to him for about 45 minutes and he finally demanded me for more information. I gave him my website and my phone number, asked him for his phone number. Lets see how he responds, until then lets find world changers.

1 comment:

  1. Frank ~~
    We heard from Adrian today that you have a NEW BABY at YOUR HOUSE!!!!

    Congratulations!!!!

    None of us knew and so we send our happy celebrations for your healthy new Little One. May Mom be healthy and feeling great, too.

    Thank you, Adrian, for sharing Frank's joyful news.

    Enjoy~~~

    ReplyDelete